Because the health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority, please review the following updated policies prior to your visit to the Earth and Space Science Center.
- Effective July 3: All guests ages 10 and older are required to wear a mask in the building. If you need or want a mask, complimentary masks are available at the front entry for ticket holders.
- Planetarium seating will be reduced to 25% capacity, a maximum of 20 guests in the theater.
- Tickets MUST be purchased online before entering the building. No purchases will be allowed at the ticket office.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before each show. If you arrive more than 15 minutes early, you may wait in our courtyard until the doors are open.
- If you do not have online tickets, DO NOT enter the building. Tickets may be purchased at sciencecenter.tjc.edu
- The exhibit hall and gift shop will remain closed.
- Once inside, please proceed directly to planetarium theater. Do not linger in front entry. If you are waiting for others in your party, please wait outside.
- Please maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from others not in your party.
- Please allow at least two seats in between you and another party. Do not sit directly behind or in front of another party.
- After the show, all guests will be asked to exit the planetarium and head outside, even if you are planning on seeing more than one show per day. This allows us to effectively clean the planetarium in between each show.
During this time of following social distancing guidelines, we will also be conducting comprehensive, heavy cleaning of all hard surfaces including doors and walls, and seats in the planetarium.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate these unique times. We look forward to seeing you soon!